My Favourite Indulgent Smoothie Recipes
A smoothie is the perfect way to start your day and keep it going as well as being packed full of health benefits and nutrients.
Green and detoxing smoothies are great but oh how I love the indulgent ones more!
The smoothies featured below are my absolute favourite indulgent smoothie recipes. I hope you all get a chance to give them a try and love them as much as me!
Leave a comment below with your favourite smoothie recipe and be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss new posts every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Chocolate Breakfast Smoothie
- 2-3 ice cubes of coffee (make a cup of coffee and pour into ice cube trays and freeze)
- 1 banana
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp of any nut butter ( I prefer peanut butter)
- Small drizzle of honey
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- Almond milk to desired consistency
Simply add ingredients into a blender or smoothie maker and blend! Enjoy!
Raspberry and Walnut Smoothie
- Almond milk – enough to achieve your preferred consistency (I usually add about 150 ml then top up with water if it’s too thick)
- 1 fresh banana
- A handful of frozen raspberries
- A handful of walnuts
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
Blend then enjoy!
- 1/2 frozen banana
- handful of blueberries
- 5/6 strawberries
- 1/4 cup natural yoghurt
- Non-dairy milk or water to blend to desired consistency
Add to blender and blend!
Chocolate Avocado Smoothie
- 1/2 of a ripe avocado
- 1 frozen banana sliced
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- Vanilla almond milk to desired consistency
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Cut the avocado in half and scoop out one half into a blender. Add the remaining ingredients and blend.
Stay Up To Date
Subscribe for FREE and get new blog posts, inspiration, recipes and more straight to your inbox