How to Make Healthy Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Muffins
Take a look at these Chocolate Brownie Muffins….. look at that oooozy, gooey, fudgy, chocolate yumminess….Looks good huh? Well, what if I told you you can make these little chunks of deliciousness with no flour, no eggs, no gluten….?
Well…… you can! By making this Chocolate Brownie Muffins Recipe and enjoying healthy flourless baking
They are so simple and so good! Soft, moist, sweet and rich. Easy to make gluten free, vegan and low in sugar. Sounds like a win to me! So why not grab those bananas that are starting to turn brown, crank up the music and lets get baking!
- 2 large ripe bananas 1 cup mashed
- ¼ cup peanut butter (any nut butter will work)
- ½ – 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar (this will react with the baking soda to help them rise)
- 2 cups old fashioned oats (use gluten free if you like)
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips (vegan if you like)
- ¼ cup white chocolate chips (vegan if you like)
- In a large mixing bowl mash the banana to a puree then add the peanut butter, ½ a cup of milk and vinegar and mix well till all combined and smooth.
- Blend up the oats in a food processor until they are like a flowery powder and then add the cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, salt and brown sugar and mix together
- Add the dry, powder ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix well. Add the rest of the milk. Finally stir in the chocolate chips.
- Line muffin trays with cases (or simply grease the tray if you don’t want to use cases) and spoon about a table spoon of the mixture into each cup.
- Bake at 190o for 8-10 minutes then remove from oven.
- These can be served warm like you would a brownie (why not serve with some cream or ice cream for a treat!?) or the way I like them is once they are completely cool, store in an airtight container in the fridge. When they’re cold they seem to have even more of a fudgy texture! YUM.MY. Enjoy!
- If you like the idea of healthy flourless baking, why not try my flourless oat pancakes?
Stay Up To Date
Subscribe for FREE and get new blog posts, inspiration, recipes and more straight to your inbox