I don’t normally do short and sweet posts but this new discovery is too invaluable not to share!
A friend of mine recently bought this product for her 8 year old daughter. It’s called the
Why I Love It
You can call and message your child and they can call numbers in their phone book too. Kids can also SOS call 3 numbers if they’re ever in trouble.
Parents can set a perimeter so they get a notifications if the child goes outwith the boundary they have set, you can even get notified if they take the watch off!
You can send voice messages to each other through the data and if that wasn’t enough, it even acts as a fitness tracker by tracking steps they take!
- Phone Call: Families can call watch, and watch can also call families. Press SOS key for 3 seconds to call the numbers in SOS list.
- Precise Localization: Double position technology based on GPS + Local Base Station, achieving all day real-tim location tracking, more precise localization.
- Remote Monitor: Much more sensitive microphone. Monitoring all the sound around the device when emergency happened.
- Historical Route: Can trace your history route position within recently 3 months.
- Other Features: Pedometer, voice chat on app, anti-off alert, class mode.
I’m not sure if this is a new thing or it has been around for ages and I’m just late to catch on but either way it’s a fantastic little device and well worth sharing with anyone who, like me, might not have heard of it because i think it’s amazing!
If you try this or you already have one, leave a comment below and let me know your thoughts.
Speak soon, Donna
Stay Up To Date
Subscribe for FREE and get new blog posts, inspiration, recipes and more straight to your inbox